19 Feb 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Night Minnie!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
Night Minnie!
|
|
19 Feb 2024, 00:20
Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie!
Oooh, I didn’t notice. Congrats on getting your ferret!
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 19 Feb 2024, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.
19 Feb 2024, 00:27
Let's Chat!
Ooh congrats!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo, Brian! One day left! You just gotta get through Monday! Your very close!
19 Feb 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 00:50Heyo, Brian! One day left! You just gotta get through Monday! Your very close!Why do you have to bring that up? I just stopped thinking about it.
Why do you have to bring that up? I just stopped thinking about it.