Back 4475 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiya! I’m good! U??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Eh, nothing much. I did a bunch of IRL things today. I have more to do tonight, though. But, I feel slightly less overwhelmed by them. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Fun!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Doing irl work, and i'll try to write some replies

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Feel free to take your time Tracey. I understand busyness. :)

Hey Kit! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh nice! I’ve got a few replies to do, but I’m finally writing my og book again!!

Hi Kit!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Del! Take your time. I wonder what you have in store for Kit

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol yup!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4475 / 18141