Back 4468 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Okay, Change of subject!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmmm…
Last time I told someone I liked them they rejected me. Oh yeah and that was also within the same month someone else rejected me. Rejection sucks. So now I just don’t tell people:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I Feel bad for you.
OOC Let's Chat!
🙃

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:00

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 20:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 20:41 Lily, you are the worst for real. 😭 😭
What why?!?!

Some people didn't know and then you just blabbed it.
They would have found out anyway and they were asking! *sulks*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I already knew it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:00

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 20:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 20:41 Lily, you are the worst for real. 😭 😭
What why?!?!

Some people didn't know and then you just blabbed it.
They would have found out anyway and they were asking! *sulks*
Of course they were. Can't do anything without someone getting involved in my personal life. Yes. This has happened plenty of times before. Which I wish it hadn't.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe...I think drama is fun

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:07
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:00

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 20:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 20:41 Lily, you are the worst for real. 😭 😭
What why?!?!

Some people didn't know and then you just blabbed it.
They would have found out anyway and they were asking! *sulks*
Of course they were. Can't do anything without someone getting involved in my personal life. Yes. This has happened plenty of times before. Which I wish it hadn't.
People like gossip and it can help you in time

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Drama is fun when ur not the cause…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4468 / 18141