18 Feb 2024, 21:02
Let's Chat!
Hmmm…
Last time I told someone I liked them they rejected me. Oh yeah and that was also within the same month someone else rejected me. Rejection sucks. So now I just don’t tell people:)
Last time I told someone I liked them they rejected me. Oh yeah and that was also within the same month someone else rejected me. Rejection sucks. So now I just don’t tell people:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 21:03
Let's Chat!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 21:04
Let's Chat!
They would have found out anyway and they were asking! *sulks*Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:00
Some people didn't know and then you just blabbed it.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 21:07
Let's Chat!
Of course they were. Can't do anything without someone getting involved in my personal life. Yes. This has happened plenty of times before. Which I wish it hadn't.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:04They would have found out anyway and they were asking! *sulks*Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:00
Some people didn't know and then you just blabbed it.
18 Feb 2024, 21:08
Let's Chat!
People like gossip and it can help you in timeBrian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:07Of course they were. Can't do anything without someone getting involved in my personal life. Yes. This has happened plenty of times before. Which I wish it hadn't.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:04They would have found out anyway and they were asking! *sulks*Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:00
Some people didn't know and then you just blabbed it.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 21:10
Let's Chat!
Drama is fun when ur not the cause…
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”