Back 4465 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ooh

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 19:58 alright, how about you? yay young love. <3
Ok enough about that!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 20:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 19:58 alright, how about you? yay young love. <3
Ok enough about that!
I have been summoned

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Love?

Oo, that's the best!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Not again.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 20:10 Love?

Oo, that's the best!
Yeah Brian is in love irl. It's my new summoning mechanism

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh gosh. Well, it seems to be working!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hah it is 😆

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Wait does someone love someone??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I think you missed the drama

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4465 / 18141