Back 4463 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 17:49 Trying to get a friend to join lol
I'll join you sis!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 18:26
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 17:49 Trying to get a friend to join lol
I'll join you sis!
Hah i know her irl

Also WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???. YOIR NOT EVEN IN GRYFFINCLAW VS. SLYTHERPUFF??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Holaa

How are yall?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm great!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!
I’m good!! Making pancakesss

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo i had blueberry pancakes for breakfast

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh nice! I’m making em chocolate chip!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo that and whipped cream on top is delicious!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Pancakes. Ew.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4463 / 18141