18 Feb 2024, 17:40
Let's Chat!
I gave up on Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 17:43
Let's Chat!
Lolll
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 17:49
Let's Chat!
Trying to get a friend to join lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 17:53
Let's Chat!
Ooh yeah I saw the playlist u just made, love it!!
Ur welcome:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 17:56
Let's Chat!
thx! i like it tooDelainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 17:53Ooh yeah I saw the playlist u just made, love it!!
Ur welcome:)
hey tracey!
18 Feb 2024, 18:07
Let's Chat!
Hii!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”