Back 4461 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah. She signed up
She got validated this week I think but jus hasn’t had time to get sorted yet

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo what's her character name????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lillie White
Tho it won’t show up yet since she’s not sorted. I’ll make her do it today hehe

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Let's hope she's in Gryffindor!!-

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I think non-sorted people can still be owled though, it'll show up! Even Non-Validated people, except they can't answer
OOC Let's Chat!
I think she wants Ravenclaw! Hopefully lol

I’m not sure

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning guys!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii Madi!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hru??

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good! U??
Love the new pfp!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4461 / 18141