18 Feb 2024, 17:24
Let's Chat!
Yeah. She signed up
She got validated this week I think but jus hasn’t had time to get sorted yet
She got validated this week I think but jus hasn’t had time to get sorted yet
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
Ooo what's her character name????
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
Lillie White
Tho it won’t show up yet since she’s not sorted. I’ll make her do it today hehe
Tho it won’t show up yet since she’s not sorted. I’ll make her do it today hehe
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 17:29
Let's Chat!
Let's hope she's in Gryffindor!!-
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 17:29
Let's Chat!
I think non-sorted people can still be owled though, it'll show up! Even Non-Validated people, except they can't answer
18 Feb 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
I think she wants Ravenclaw! Hopefully lol
I’m not sure
I’m not sure
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
18 Feb 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
Hiiii Madi!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 17:36
Let's Chat!
18 Feb 2024, 17:39
Let's Chat!
I’m good! U??
Love the new pfp!!!
Love the new pfp!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”