18 Feb 2024, 03:44
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I don't have a playlist for Tracey yet. But it'd prob be Blackpink songs. Also, she's finally realizing that she has a crush, she's also gonna send a cupcake to him!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Feb 2024, 03:51
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice! I love making playlist, they fun:)
Oooh! Who is it???
Oooh! Who is it???
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
18 Feb 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]Klynn Seacrown. He's a Slytherin. I just finished eating, so I'm full now
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Feb 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice! Loll good good
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
18 Feb 2024, 05:26
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
18 Feb 2024, 05:27
Let's Chat!
Hi Linda!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 05:28
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!!! How are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
18 Feb 2024, 05:29
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Trying to hit 4000 posts
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
18 Feb 2024, 05:32
Let's Chat!
Nice, you can do it!
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
18 Feb 2024, 05:32
Let's Chat!
Hiya!! Oh cool!! I rly wanna get to 6k
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ