Back 4450 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 02:06
Yah! I have to do four replies! And I'm also keeping you waiting, I'm really sorry Kaitlyn!
No need to apologize! Feel free to take your time. :)

I have two to do myself. And a ton of IRL work.
OOC Let's Chat!
hm, let me count... oh, I actually have like, 6? :lookup:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I feel bad for all the people that are waiting for my replies, but work has been busy, plus I've been helping my sis with her homework

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 02:32
I feel bad for all the people that are waiting for my replies, but work has been busy, plus I've been helping my sis with her homework
It’s fine Tracey. Real life comes first. We can wait, don’t worry. :) <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]That's true!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!
Babysitting but the kids r asleep now:):)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyoo
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Aye, how's it goinnn?
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s going good!!
Hru?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4450 / 18141