Back 4449 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:58
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
*sighs* Hi Brian!!!! Is your 5 day weekend over yet
i wish- ๐Ÿ˜ญ
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 01:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:58
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
*sighs* Hi Brian!!!! Is your 5 day weekend over yet
i wish- ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Welp you're getting closer

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 01:05
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 01:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:58
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
*sighs* Hi Brian!!!! Is your 5 day weekend over yet
i wish- ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Welp you're getting closer
i wish The weekend would just hurry up for once.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:44
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 22:43 Random but,

Would anyone here can handle being in the same room with my character and trust her? โˆ ( แ› ใ€โˆ )๏ผฟ
Kaitlyn would. And she does trust Annette.
I didn't expect quite a few people answering my silly question- ๐Ÿ’€

But hey I'm glad to hear thagh
To somehow trust Annette's presence near them :smile:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
lol Annette!

Hi Delainie!

Hi Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yah! I have to do four replies! And I'm also keeping you waiting, I'm really sorry Kaitlyn!
OOC Let's Chat!
I have to do like A MILLION reply's, ughh, also I need to do howork to get some spells...

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 โ— Evasion 6 โ— wisdom 5 โ— Accuracy 6 โ—Strength 3 โ—Arcane Power 8
Back 4449 / 18141