Back 4443 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 17:49
If you say so. I just realized I'm not over Jonghyun dying, I'm still sad :( (Shinee fans know what I'm talking about, if you stanned Shinee since they debuted)
😭😭😭😭

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
I was feeling emotional, I'm going to go cry rn

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
noo dont cry.
OOC Let's Chat!
That's sweet, but anyways I did. I think I feel much better than before.

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Well thats good i think? uh anyways how's everyones weekend starting? so hows it going
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hello :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hruuu

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
tired but excited
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes in-
Back 4443 / 18141