Back 4442 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hiya!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hiii hru?

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello you 2! :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I'm good, how 'bout you two?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Im counting down the days again. 2 left :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Don't worry, do some stuff on hio, it'll keep you preoccupied, I think. You really are lovesick

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Shush i am not
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]If you say so. I just realized I'm not over Jonghyun dying, I'm still sad :( (Shinee fans know what I'm talking about, if you stanned Shinee since they debuted)

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmmm im trying to remember the other way to safely pick a fire seed i got you gotta chill it so it aint burning hot-
Back 4442 / 18141