Back 4440 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hey all..... is anyone else bored?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
YESSSSS I AM

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
hey Topaz how are you

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
IM GREAT HRU?

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
hey!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
im bored. im supposed to be revising for double week of exams on Monday but i dont have the motivation you know

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh Hello Everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 16:15 im bored. im supposed to be revising for double week of exams on Monday but i dont have the motivation you know
I get you. I have homework I need to do, but I can't bring myself to do it.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
im bord and itts 8:31 am and idk what to dooo

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii yall!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Back 4440 / 18141