Back 4427 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Byrne wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:23
Alexander Mason wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:18
Willow Byrne wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:18
Alexander Mason wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:16
Willow Byrne wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:14

Pretty good! Resting after a long day :) What about you?
Im good to!! Doing a bit of planning for my birthday this weekend :lol:
Ooh, happy birthday! :grin:
Thanks!! :D
Ofc! Have an awesome time :D
Thank you! Im going to try, but im not spending the full day at a place I really want to T-T kinda have to go to this camp. to train for a thing I hate XD

Thankfully my parents are taking me to an amazing diner afterword's so it should be good.
OOC Let's Chat!
*likes the nickname Colin calls her and giggles*
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:26
Willow Byrne wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:23
Alexander Mason wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:18
Willow Byrne wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:18
Alexander Mason wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:16

Im good to!! Doing a bit of planning for my birthday this weekend :lol:
Ooh, happy birthday! :grin:
Thanks!! :D
Ofc! Have an awesome time :D
Thank you! Im going to try, but im not spending the full day at a place I really want to T-T kinda have to go to this camp. to train for a thing I hate XD

Thankfully my parents are taking me to an amazing diner afterword's so it should be good.
Aww. Hopefully it'll be fine, and food always makes stuff better lol.
I'm a summer baby so I usually go swimming or something for my bday.

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
good night everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:29 good night everyone!
Sleep tight! <3 I'm going to bed now too :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:27
Alexander Mason wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:26
Willow Byrne wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:23
Alexander Mason wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:18
Willow Byrne wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 01:18

Ooh, happy birthday! :grin:
Thanks!! :D
Ofc! Have an awesome time :D
Thank you! Im going to try, but im not spending the full day at a place I really want to T-T kinda have to go to this camp. to train for a thing I hate XD

Thankfully my parents are taking me to an amazing diner afterword's so it should be good.
Aww. Hopefully it'll be fine, and food always makes stuff better lol.
I'm a summer baby so I usually go swimming or something for my bday.
omg lucky!! Its always so cold here for mine XD So we cant do much outside :sad:
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Sage! Good night, Willow!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Brian, is that a new pfp?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4427 / 18141