Back 4420 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Trying to make a Encyclopedia is not easy-
OOC Let's Chat!
hello, all

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ello
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Wah im so lonely Dont take it the wrong way
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't you have that girlfriend? *waits for someone to pop up*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok 1. i didn't expect that 2. we have a 5-day weekend away from each other.
Last edited by Brian Phillips on 16 Feb 2024, 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
That's what technology is for

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
fr like js text/call?

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Back 4420 / 18141