Back 4418 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:02
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:01
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:00
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 16:51 Im totally not counting how many days are left until 5 day weekend ends
Haha how many??
4 for me but i bet you know why i am-
Yup that's why i replied XD. Anytime you mention you're friend it magically summons me lol
Of course it does-
Not a bad thing 😆

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
You seem a bit evil to me.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 20:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:02
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:01
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 17:00

Haha how many??
4 for me but i bet you know why i am-
Yup that's why i replied XD. Anytime you mention you're friend it magically summons me lol
Of course it does-
Not a bad thing 😆
Sure it's not. I still have 4 days without herrr 😭😭😭
OOC Let's Chat!
So sad...*says not sympathetically*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 20:52 You seem a bit evil to me.
I'm not! Just ask Colin

Brian we are here!! To take your mind off of her

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Wait can i change my physical appearance-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 20:57 Wait can i change my physical appearance-
Um...i don't know

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 21:02
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 20:57 Wait can i change my physical appearance-
Um...i don't know
Aw i had a idea. Edit: Wahoo i can
OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*
OOC Let's Chat!
Someones tired
Back 4418 / 18141