What song are you currently listening to?

Cute without an e

What song are you currently listening to?
Girrrls ~ AVIVA

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

What song are you currently listening to?
OHIO IS FOR LOVERS

What song are you currently listening to?
Diet Mountain Dew- Lana Del Rey

The Phoenix

What song are you currently listening to?
Tell Me You Know good kid

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop

What song are you currently listening to?
Slow it Down- The Lumineers

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

What song are you currently listening to?
DNA- BTS

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Stick Season - Noah Kahan

Stats: Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 9 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 9
Abilities: Prodigal DADA | Wandmaker (WRMS) | Calming Presence
Speaking color: #286a80

What song are you currently listening to?
love story! ~ taylor swift

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!