Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

NO *places on head*

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YES

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Noooo!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*snatches crown* If we cant be nice *holds over fire* no on gets it. And take on step closer i drop it
Last edited by Brian Phillips on 15 Feb 2024, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Don´t. Do. That. *Takes off the crown and puts it back on*

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Takes the crown and throws it into fire*
Fight finished

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I keep winning! :whistling:

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well tis crown gone now.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Or we could just make a new one

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NO then the fighting will start againnn