Back 4380 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm alright. My dog woke me up earlier than usual today so I'm a bit sleepy.
What about you?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
im good!! Finishing - or planning on finishing - my school for the week today ! i leave tomorrow morning for a tournament, so i wont have time to do school really
and hoping i have time to write a reply or two today!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that's exciting. Gl!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
thank you!!! im not competing this time though, im just going to judge and support the kids i teach as they compete!!! ^^

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! I'm really really really really really really hungry.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Has anybody played the Game of Vampires???

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all? :3
OOC Let's Chat!
Good how are you??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good to!! Getting replies out decently fast rn. I think im out of my writing slump :lol:
Back 4380 / 18141