15 Feb 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
Sounds like a interesting thing to do
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
15 Feb 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
haha me too!Simon Kincaid wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:12 I’m always listening to music, too! Don’t know how some go without!
you're so right!Argahlon Vexius wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:02 Music is life. I swear I listen to it for hours on a daily.
yeppp!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:46The one with Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamet????Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob![]()
awwwwww -hugs-Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:03I was in a play of Little Women. I was BethBailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob![]()
![]()
in the book im pretty sure she died tooLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:08Oh....in the book she livedGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:07She died in the play I was in...Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:06Well at least she made it!!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:06YesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:05
Didn't Beth catch the scarlet fever and nearly die?? The sweet one??![]()
![]()
![]()
Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 12:46lol dont mention itBailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:33Are you still 4 short?Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:28 Me=so freaking close. I have 4 gallons left! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thank you so much Bailey! I am so ready to get my ferret!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
15 Feb 2024, 15:18
Let's Chat!
15 Feb 2024, 15:22
Let's Chat!
good morning everyoneeee
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
15 Feb 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
morning alyx !
hru?
hey trac! hru?
hey trac! hru?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade