Back 4379 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sounds like a interesting thing to do

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:12 I’m always listening to music, too! Don’t know how some go without!
haha me too!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:02 Music is life. I swear I listen to it for hours on a daily.
you're so right!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:46
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
The one with Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamet????
yeppp!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
I was in a play of Little Women. I was Beth <3
awwwwww -hugs-
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:08
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:07
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:06
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:06
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:05

Didn't Beth catch the scarlet fever and nearly die?? The sweet one??
Yes :cry:
Well at least she made it!!
She died in the play I was in... :(
Oh....in the book she lived 😭😭😭
in the book im pretty sure she died too
Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 12:46
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:33
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:28 Me=so freaking close. I have 4 gallons left! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Are you still 4 short?

Thank you so much Bailey! I am so ready to get my ferret!
lol dont mention it ^^

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning! Also, I'm on the broom racer waitlist!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks! Also, nice new pfp Viva!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning everyoneeee

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning Bailey :)

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
morning alyx ! ^^ hru?

hey trac! hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey, Bailey! I'm good, how bout you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4379 / 18141