15 Feb 2024, 12:52
Let's Chat!
Good Morning everyone
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
15 Feb 2024, 13:27
Let's Chat!
no thanks- i'm too tired today, im gonna sleep next class too. I'm in homeroom rn
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
15 Feb 2024, 13:33
Let's Chat!
@Keith Moore I’m in free lol
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
15 Feb 2024, 13:51
Let's Chat!
bouta take this biology test rq then i'ma sleep
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
15 Feb 2024, 13:54
Let's Chat!
Dang thx for reminding me I have three tests today. One final and two regular, but then I’m for until next Friday
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
15 Feb 2024, 14:29
Let's Chat!
dang- too many i jsut wanna sleep fr
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
15 Feb 2024, 14:35
Let's Chat!
I am in math
|
|
15 Feb 2024, 14:43
Let's Chat!
me too girly. about to sleep fr and do it at home
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
15 Feb 2024, 14:45
Let's Chat!
Hey lil badger,
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |