15 Feb 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. Hope you have fun, Paige! Tho I never liked school when I was younger
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
15 Feb 2024, 05:00
Let's Chat!
Oof
I love listening to musiccccc
I love listening to musiccccc
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
15 Feb 2024, 05:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]Same! Ok, actually gonna sleep. Night guys!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
15 Feb 2024, 05:07
Let's Chat!
So trueeeee
Like, half of my day is jus listening to music lol
Like, half of my day is jus listening to music lol
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
15 Feb 2024, 05:12
Let's Chat!
Iβm always listening to music, too! Donβt know how some go without!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
15 Feb 2024, 05:18
Let's Chat!
Night Kaitlyn!!
Ikr! I donβt think I could live a single day without music lol
When ever I go on plane rides like 6 hours usually itβs ALL a music for me hehe
Ikr! I donβt think I could live a single day without music lol
When ever I go on plane rides like 6 hours usually itβs ALL a music for me hehe
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
15 Feb 2024, 05:46
Let's Chat!
The one with Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamet????Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little womenβ¦β¦ will ALWAYS make me sob![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews