Back 4372 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Oof. Hope you have fun, Paige! Tho I never liked school when I was younger
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof

I love listening to musiccccc

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Music is life. I swear I listen to it for hours on a daily.
OOC Let's Chat!
night!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
So trueeeee
Like, half of my day is jus listening to music lol

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
good night everyone! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m always listening to music, too! Don’t know how some go without!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Kaitlyn!!

Ikr! I don’t think I could live a single day without music lol
When ever I go on plane rides like 6 hours usually it’s ALL a music for me hehe

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
The one with Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamet????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4372 / 18141