15 Feb 2024, 03:22
Let's Chat!
15 Feb 2024, 03:22
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 03:18 Welllll I should prob go eat and start packing for my trip...
15 Feb 2024, 03:23
Let's Chat!
Thanks!! Hopefully I'll be online for a little bit either later today or tomorrow, before I leave. Bye for now, though!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 03:22Good luck!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 03:18 Welllll I should prob go eat and start packing for my trip...![]()
15 Feb 2024, 03:23
Let's Chat!
The news has updated to 1 dead and 21 injured. My prayers go out to those families.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Feb 2024, 03:26
Let's Chat!
What happened Lily?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
15 Feb 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
The Kansas Chiefs Parade shooting
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Feb 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
Wait what?! I didn’t know about that omg!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
15 Feb 2024, 03:37
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |