Back 4362 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Don’t be so sure! U never know

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:12
Alyx Aberd wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:11
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:10 Hii. Just got back from school! How was everyone’s day??
Uneventful. But I did get the pet I applied for yesterday :)
Lol. Yayyyyy congrats!!!
awe pets are soooo cute i love them sooo cute

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah they are really cute :)

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
.... I just heard half of the victims were kids- 9-15 years old
OOC Let's Chat!
Guys-I just got an "O" on my herbology!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:58 Guys-I just got an "O" on my herbology!
Congrats that's great!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Alyx Aberd wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:59
Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:58 Guys-I just got an "O" on my herbology!
Congrats that's great!
Thanks!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:38 Don’t be so sure! U never know
:sad: i always never know, but I'll try tricking myself to not think about it I guess..
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 14 Feb 2024, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:00
Alyx Aberd wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:59
Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:58 Guys-I just got an "O" on my herbology!
Congrats that's great!
Thanks!
Congrats! <3

I really need to do more homework.
Back 4362 / 18141