14 Feb 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
Don’t be so sure! U never know
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
14 Feb 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
awe pets are soooo cute i love them sooo cuteDelainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:12Lol. Yayyyyy congrats!!!Alyx Aberd wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:11Uneventful. But I did get the pet I applied for yesterdayDelainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 22:10 Hii. Just got back from school! How was everyone’s day??![]()
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
14 Feb 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
Guys-I just got an "O" on my herbology!
|
|
14 Feb 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
|
|
14 Feb 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 14 Feb 2024, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
14 Feb 2024, 23:06
Let's Chat!
Congrats!Quinn Brook wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 23:00Thanks!
I really need to do more homework.