Back 4359 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

lol I didn’t nickname her strawberry for nothing! (Actually, it was for her hair.) And why blush when I say the truth? @Lily Isobel McCoire

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:53 rofl.
HAHAH r u good?

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Is it bad im happy V-day's almost over..
OOC Let's Chat!
Jam Chong wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:53 rofl.
HAHAH r u good?
Eh, I'm alright. Still at work. :( How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:52 lol I didn’t nickname her strawberry for nothing! (Actually, it was for her hair.) And why blush when I say the truth? @Lily Isobel McCoire
Because it's super sweet lol. You are special too love

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:56
Jam Chong wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:53 rofl.
HAHAH r u good?
Eh, I'm alright. Still at work. :( How about you?
im great actually, thanks for asking! i hope work flies by for you, how long until you get off?

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Dang it.. OOC im blushingg HELP
OOC Let's Chat!
:love: @Lily Isobel McCoire

*Picks Lily off her feet and kisses her*

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Jam Chong wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:57
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:56
Jam Chong wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:53 rofl.
HAHAH r u good?
Eh, I'm alright. Still at work. :( How about you?
im great actually, thanks for asking! i hope work flies by for you, how long until you get off?
about an hour and a half or so.
Back 4359 / 18141