Back 4358 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

This is why we cant have nice things-
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lily Isobel McCoire I responded to ur thread this morning, if u want to finish t that’s cool and we can start a Valentine’s Day thread

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:43 @Lily Isobel McCoire I responded to ur thread this morning, if u want to finish t that’s cool and we can start a Valentine’s Day thread
Mhm i saw it. Once i get my lazy fingers to type 200+ words

Also there are many people who put our thread on notifications 😆. Lily must be very popular

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone's V-Day going so far?
OOC Let's Chat!
Good.

@Lily Isobel McCoire Yeah, she is pretty special! :-)

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:23 IKR. On a happier note, what did y’all do for Valentine’s Day? Bailey? How’s Kim?
ooc i spent the afternoon picnicking with my girls at the beach <3 !! we had strawberries dipped in chocolate and gosh were they good. 10/10 from me heheh. oh and we exchanged letters and jellycats (we do this every year) so i got a new monkey jellycat!!!
in the evening my boyf took me out for icecream, dinner and we watched 10 things i hate about you at his place before sending me back home to study 💔 school ruins everything sadly but today was super fun!

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Cute!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I had a valentine...but so fun for you!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:47 Good.

@Lily Isobel McCoire Yeah, she is pretty special! :-)
Don't make me blush!! :love:

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:50 I wish I had a valentine...but so fun for you!
Like i say millions of times "Welcome to the club" (its a saying for peeps that dont know) IC and OOC
Back 4358 / 18141