14 Feb 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
IKR. On a happier note, what did y’all do for Valentine’s Day? Bailey? How’s Kim?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
14 Feb 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
I'm sick sooooooBailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:23 IKR. On a happier note, what did y’all do for Valentine’s Day? Bailey? How’s Kim?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Feb 2024, 21:24
Let's Chat!
Oh, it's ok. Take your timeBailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:20 Good Bailey. A little sad for these ppl tho. They didn’t deserve it. Also, so sorry Viva, I keep forgetting about u. Owl me if u need.
I didn't do anything for Valentine's Day...
14 Feb 2024, 21:26
Let's Chat!
Oh dang Lily. With what?
Viva, I didn’t do anything except go to school today so ur not alone there.
Viva, I didn’t do anything except go to school today so ur not alone there.
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
14 Feb 2024, 21:27
Let's Chat!
OOC haven't done anything but work today, but im going to church later, for ash wedensday, and then we're going to a play tonight!Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:23 IKR. On a happier note, what did y’all do for Valentine’s Day? Bailey? How’s Kim?
no valentine for me this year - but did wish family and friends well, told them i love them
loll
IC i think bai's having a good day haha sad that kim's saddepressed but she's working on helping him on that
im sad for them too! no one deserves this.Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:20 Good Bailey. A little sad for these ppl tho. They didn’t deserve it. Also, so sorry Viva, I keep forgetting about u. Owl me if u need.
lils i hope you feel better soon!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Feb 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
No idea. Headache which is thankfully gone, runny nose and a coughBailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 21:26 Oh dang Lily. With what?
Viva, I didn’t do anything except go to school today so ur not alone there.
I'm playing Game of Vampires rn cause I'm bored
Thanks Bai!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Feb 2024, 21:29
Let's Chat!
14 Feb 2024, 21:31
Let's Chat!
I didn't really do anything for valentines lol.
Hope you get better soon Lily!
Hope you get better soon Lily!
14 Feb 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
awwww that's so sweet!!!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade