Back 4353 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I would have too
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 19:18 Lol i wanted to leave mine as well but then My friend's like "Nooo who am i gonna talk to"
Honestly for me, school sucks so much I might do virtual

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm homeschooled

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I was until I got accepted to my dream school. (Private Catholic school to be exact)

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 19:12
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 19:02 *Ryann watches whats going on eating chetoes amused*
Hi Ryann! <3
Hi!! <3

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Ryan, just a heads up, you’re really not supposed to double post here, but its your first time so I guess its just a mistake.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
OMG THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WERE HAVING A PARADE FOR WINNING THE SUPER BOWL AND APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE BROUGHT GUNS AND OPENED FIRE. 10 SHOT AT LEAST. NO DEATHS REPORTED YET

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
OMG! Is everyone okay??? (Please tell me yes, I can’t take people being killed anymore)

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 20:56 Hey Ryan, just a heads up, you’re really not supposed to double post here, but its your first time so I guess its just a mistake.
oh yes sorry, ill try my absulote best o try to do better!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah no, IK it was just a simple mistake. If u need to add something, there’s a pencil icon on the top right corner that lets u edit your post. (I’m new, too)

@Ryann Tsistinas

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4353 / 18141