Back 4344 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

What am i gonna do with her My Friend
OOC Let's Chat!
That's a lot of fricken words mate! I think the longest rp post ive done was like 400 words maybe- im not sure


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]For me it was 600+ for the sweet hart errand

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh I know!!! XD I dont think I can finish it this class yet- I like to aim for 400+ per reply, just as a challenge lmao

ohh good job Teacey!!
OOC Let's Chat!
See i dont know if i missed the opportunity to do that now i signed up but-
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm gonna try and do an errand or two, i might go work on a starter i owe


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
-pops in and pops out again-
I got headache hopefully it will go away though after I wake up.
Sometimes it does.
-hugs everyone-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
*pats kim* feel better


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
-Gets into doctor mode-
Try drinking tea and resting as much as possible, hope you will feel better soon

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Headaches are awful
Back 4344 / 18141