14 Feb 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
That's a lot of fricken words mate! I think the longest rp post ive done was like 400 words maybe- im not sure
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
14 Feb 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
ahh I know!!! XD I dont think I can finish it this class yet- I like to aim for 400+ per reply, just as a challenge lmao
ohh good job Teacey!!
ohh good job Teacey!!
14 Feb 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
See i dont know if i missed the opportunity to do that now i signed up but-
14 Feb 2024, 17:25
Let's Chat!
i'm gonna try and do an errand or two, i might go work on a starter i owe
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
14 Feb 2024, 17:29
Let's Chat!
-pops in and pops out again-
I got headache hopefully it will go away though after I wake up.
Sometimes it does.
-hugs everyone-
I got headache hopefully it will go away though after I wake up.
Sometimes it does.
-hugs everyone-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Feb 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
*pats kim* feel better
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
14 Feb 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
-Gets into doctor mode-
Try drinking tea and resting as much as possible, hope you will feel better soon
Try drinking tea and resting as much as possible, hope you will feel better soon
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!