Back 4336 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 13:54 Did you spill something on your keyboard Keith?
no, i jsut dont know what to say-

also happy valentines day ppl.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy valentines day everyone!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 13:56
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 13:46 Good morning everyone! <3
Morning Kaitlyn!
Hi Minnie! <3

I love your post. It will take me a bit to get to it though .
OOC Let's Chat!
That's fine! I have some rps to catch up on anyways! (I'm finally catching up! <3)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Great job! I need to catch up myself.
OOC Let's Chat!
How r u all!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 14:25 Hey everyone!!
*tackle snugs*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 14:28
Alexander Mason wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 14:25 Hey everyone!!
*tackle snugs*
Kiethh!!!!!

-snugs-

How are you?
Back 4336 / 18141