14 Feb 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok, fine *walks away*
I feel like I should put Tracey into a spectator thread, but I'm not sure which one
I feel like I should put Tracey into a spectator thread, but I'm not sure which one
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Feb 2024, 04:35
Let's Chat!
Whatever team Tracey would root for. Most likely her own house, right?
14 Feb 2024, 04:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]That's true. Maybe she'll take Tiger with her. Wait, are pets allowed to watch?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Feb 2024, 04:43
Let's Chat!
[quote]mhm I'm giving love advice to two people!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Feb 2024, 04:55
Let's Chat!
Me plz omg just owled the HoH for all the houses abt my pet. I finally finished and posted the RP yay
14 Feb 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! Hopefully you get it soon!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Feb 2024, 05:06
Let's Chat!
Yay, good luck!Alyx Aberd wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 04:55 Me plz omg just owled the HoH for all the houses abt my pet. I finally finished and posted the RP yay![]()
I hope you get your lovely pet!
~From one new pet own to a potential other new pet owner
Anyway, good night everyone!
14 Feb 2024, 05:40
Let's Chat!