14 Feb 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Oop
If u ever need love advice don’t come to me I’m awful at this:)
If u ever need love advice don’t come to me I’m awful at this:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Feb 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
14 Feb 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
Like, it’ll be worse if u do whatever I tell u to do. Acc, just do the opposite of what I say n you’ll be good:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Feb 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 04:05 Like, it’ll be worse if u do whatever I tell u to do. Acc, just do the opposite of what I say n you’ll be good:)
14 Feb 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
I’m 100% seriousGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 04:05Delainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 04:05 Like, it’ll be worse if u do whatever I tell u to do. Acc, just do the opposite of what I say n you’ll be good:)Oh my goodness
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Feb 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
Yes please:):)
I need some lol
I need some lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Feb 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 04:06Ooo Tracey I did not know that!I guess I can give you kids love advice. I mean I am engaged
14 Feb 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
one yes and she responded. and her message is why i said i was going to log off. two mine is probably worse i mean my traitorous ex friend told her about it the first time
14 Feb 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]Owl me Del! I'll see what I can give you! Well, now you know Viva! Oh, I see Brian. Ex friends aren't good. If someone is your ex friend, the way I look at it, is that their toxic and where only using you