Back 4322 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good :)

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing good

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:34 *hugs everone* @Cassian Clarke is taking me out for the day! First we sneak go to hogsmede to that one tea shop then he is taking me out dancing! *Squeels* (of course Quinn does not know that yet but she will... Also they shall kiss :kiss: )
Nice! Sounds fun!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:38
*hugs Kaitlyn back*

I'm excited for tomorrow!
Ooo, nice. What’s happening tomorrow?
OOC Let's Chat!
Wahh what do I do😭 I should have not said anything
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian, you’ll be fine. *wipes mud spot off brian*

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]@Kaitlyn Conner My bf has a surprise for me tomorrow!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:49
@Kaitlyn Conner My bf has a surprise for me tomorrow!
Nice! I hope it’s something good!
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:38 Cool! Did I tell u Bailey kissed @Lily Isobel McCoire?
Do you have discord??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:51
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:49
@Kaitlyn Conner My bf has a surprise for me tomorrow!
Nice! I hope it’s something good!
Me too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4322 / 18141