Back 4321 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*hugs Delainie* Aw, I’m sorry.

*hugs Tracey, too*
OOC Let's Chat!
Ngl I just want to quit feeling love-
OOC Let's Chat!
@Tracey Bailey Awesome! OOC, I don’t have anyways

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s alr, I’ll live…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs everone* @Cassian Clarke is taking me out for the day! First we sneak go to hogsmede to that one tea shop then he is taking me out dancing! *Squeels* (of course Quinn does not know that yet but she will... Also they shall kiss :kiss: )

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! Did I tell u Bailey kissed @Lily Isobel McCoire?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo haha
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]*hugs Kaitlyn back*

I'm excited for tomorrow!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone 👋 how's everyone doing?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I'm good. You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4321 / 18141