Back 4319 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh, I get that. I wrote multiple ones earlier, in between shoveling snow. I’m tired too.
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah. Thanks for replying so fast by the way! I'm really enjoying the posts

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
She ain’t responding. Oops what did I do-
OOC Let's Chat!
You’re welcome, Minnie. I’m trying to stay consistent in them with Kaitlyn’s shyness. I’m enjoying them, too.


Oo, I don’t know Brian.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ruh ro
OOC Let's Chat!
Raggy? Like scooby doo?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!! Hru all?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:12 She ain’t responding. Oops what did I do-
Oh no!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooop, not good.

Hi Delainie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4319 / 18141