Back 4318 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 22:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 22:03 Give her a second chance but be superrrr careful
wh- God dang it why does she got to be like this. what in the world do i even sayy
Just say and i quote

"I still like you so ill give you a second chance." Or something like that

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Theres like so many guys that like her- but there all idiotic so-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 22:09 Theres like so many guys that like her- but there all idiotic so-
And you're probably not so go get her!!! And if she turns a boy down for you she likes you

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Um...tell the truth and run like crazy? That's my advice...not very good advice though...
Last edited by Minnie Duke on 13 Feb 2024, 22:13, edited 1 time in total.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
We are virtual so theres no running
OOC Let's Chat!
Then crash your computer?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Tell the truth then hang up the call lr stop texting

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
So tired...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
*waves shyly* Hi Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
*waves tiredly back* hey Kaitlyn. Just wrote like...3 rps...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4318 / 18141