Back 4308 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

why whats wrong @Brian Phillips

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
One of my classmates asked if i still like her- :suspicious:
OOC Let's Chat!
Well do u?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
uh ehhhhh kinda but we have already discussed it- and she likes someone else (which i teased her about ofc)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ouch. Well, don’t push it and maybe she’ll come to u.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
yk what tho- that proves my point more of why i dont get valentines day
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s to express love to those who love you, and oh man I’m not selling this well, am I?


HII LILY!!!!! <3 <3

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:15 It’s to express love to those who love you, and oh man I’m not selling this well, am I?


HII LILY!!!!! <3 <3
screw that day sorry not sorry sooo- - *jumps into the lake* GOODBYE
OOC Let's Chat!
HI BAILEY!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤


bye Brian!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4308 / 18141