13 Feb 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
Well do u?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 19:07
Let's Chat!
uh ehhhhh kinda but we have already discussed it- and she likes someone else (which i teased her about ofc)
13 Feb 2024, 19:08
Let's Chat!
Ouch. Well, don’t push it and maybe she’ll come to u.
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
yk what tho- that proves my point more of why i dont get valentines day
13 Feb 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Feb 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
It’s to express love to those who love you, and oh man I’m not selling this well, am I?
HII LILY!!!!!
HII LILY!!!!!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 19:16
Let's Chat!
screw that day sorry not sorry sooo- - *jumps into the lake* GOODBYEBailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:15 It’s to express love to those who love you, and oh man I’m not selling this well, am I?
HII LILY!!!!!![]()
![]()
13 Feb 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
HI BAILEY!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤
bye Brian!!!
bye Brian!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews