13 Feb 2024, 15:43
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 15:42I thought that was the case but i didn't know so I told her to ask the head of house lmao. Anyways hiI think people have to apply to become a prefect, but there are no applications yet for your house
13 Feb 2024, 15:46
Let's Chat!
Good morning! 
@Sarah Sailor
This Page: here contains the information. I don't think there are any open positions currently.
@Sarah Sailor
This Page: here contains the information. I don't think there are any open positions currently.
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 13 Feb 2024, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
13 Feb 2024, 15:57
Let's Chat!
*sigh* I have soooo many replies (read: 3) to get to today
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 15:59
Let's Chat!
Wrestlemaniaaaaaaaaaaaaa (it enouraged me to put more a's in that-) since The rock is B A C K