Back 4303 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 15:42
I think people have to apply to become a prefect, but there are no applications yet for your house
I thought that was the case but i didn't know so I told her to ask the head of house lmao. Anyways hi
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

@Sarah Sailor

This Page: here contains the information. I don't think there are any open positions currently.
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 13 Feb 2024, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Kaitlyn 👋🏻
OOC Let's Chat!
Hru
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Good, i cant wait until April 6 and 7 now-
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh* I have soooo many replies (read: 3) to get to today

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, anything exciting?

Lol, Bailey. I have 1 atm.
OOC Let's Chat!
Wrestlemaniaaaaaaaaaaaaa (it enouraged me to put more a's in that-) since The rock is B A C K
Back 4303 / 18141