Back 4299 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning!!
OOC Let's Chat!
My school had a delay this morning!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m off today!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:05 I’m off today!
Lucky! I’m in school right now 😭

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Kaitlyn!!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarah Sailor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:18 Good morning Kaitlyn!!
Hi Sarah!

*sends hugs* I hope school's going alright.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! Just finshing up some RP replies. Especially the one with Lily <3

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:20
Sarah Sailor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:18 Good morning Kaitlyn!!
Hi Sarah!

*sends hugs* I hope school's going alright.

Thanks :) Schools going..... okay.... lollll

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:20 Hey Kaitlyn! Just finshing up some RP replies. Especially the one with Lily <3
Nice! I love that topic. So cute! <3
Sarah Sailor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:24
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:20
Sarah Sailor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:18 Good morning Kaitlyn!!
Hi Sarah!

*sends hugs* I hope school's going alright.

Thanks :) Schools going..... okay.... lollll
lol, I get it. I hope your day gets better. <3
Back 4299 / 18141