13 Feb 2024, 12:59
Let's Chat!
My school had a delay this morning!
|
|
13 Feb 2024, 13:05
Let's Chat!
I’m off today!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 13:15
Let's Chat!
Lucky! I’m in school right now
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
13 Feb 2024, 13:18
Let's Chat!
Good morning Kaitlyn!!
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
13 Feb 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! Just finshing up some RP replies. Especially the one with Lily
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
Thanks
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
13 Feb 2024, 13:30
Let's Chat!
Nice! I love that topic. So cute!Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:20 Hey Kaitlyn! Just finshing up some RP replies. Especially the one with Lily![]()
lol, I get it. I hope your day gets better.Sarah Sailor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 13:24
ThanksSchools going..... okay.... lollll