Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

ME

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No me

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me :tongueangry: :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ORDER ORDER ORDER
Let's play a fair game and let Damion have the trophy for he's the last one
🏆 I wonder who am I to decide 😶

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YAY thank you 😀

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Congrats Damion,
*Goes off to mix poison into Macarons*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
what kind of poison is that? *looks over*

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I heard poison!

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
OIYE!! Stop stop 😠

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Just came back after delivering the macarons to Hades and he ate a couple of them already

*Small happy dance*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!