Back 4296 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I only have 1:):)
So happy lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
gah, haven't been able to speak here for a while, I forgot how alot of it works

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof lol
Well welcome back!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I will most likely be deactivating this character the second i figure out where everything is again, and will apply as a first year. What are the first years up to? I only remember people who I think are 5th years by now

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
OOC Let's Chat!
First years are mostly revelling in the greatness of their overlord Jeff

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I just signed Tracey up for dueling and broom racer!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 04:54 First years are mostly revelling in the greatness of their overlord Jeff
jeff?

"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
Back 4296 / 18141